See How Much Money We Can Save You!
Non Profit Debt Management Program
How Does A Debt Management Program Work?
The purpose of a debt management program is to help reduce both your amount of debt and the time it takes for you to successfully pay it off. When you enroll in a debt management plan, a certified credit counselor will contact your creditors on your behalf to lower your interest rates, lower your payments and create an affordable payment plan that works for you. The program will help you get back on track with your finances and put an end to those harassing creditor calls.
Our 4-Step Approach to Debt Management
- One of our credit counselors will start by taking an in-depth look at your various unsecured debts to help prioritize where your money should go. Your unsecured debts are ones that are not attached to a particular asset such as your credit cards, medical bills, student loans and personal loans.
- After assessing your financial situation, we will then contact your creditors on your behalf to help reduce your outstanding interest and lower your payments by up to 50 percent.
- Once we’re finished negotiating with the creditors, we will consolidate your various debts into one easy and affordable monthly payment.
- Our credit counseling services go beyond just getting you out of debt. Our final step of the process involves helping you stay debt free. We will provide ongoing support and provide you with financial education to teach you the skills you need to stay out of debt.
What to Expect from Our Program
From start to finish, here’s what our program will do for you:
- Provide a confidential consultation with a certified credit counselor to determine the best solution for your needs
- Negotiate with the creditors on your behalf to get you the lowest possible payment
- Cut your interest rates up to 50% (depending on your situation we may be able to eliminate them all together)
- Reset your accounts to current
- Stop late fees
- Discontinue over-limit fees
- Stop collection calls
- Collect one affordable monthly payment from you and and pay off all outstanding debt on your behalf
- Provide ongoing credit counseling and financial education
- Promise superior customer service both through our secured web experience and our highly skilled staff.
The bottom line: We help you get out of debt and stay out!
Why Choose CreditGuard of America?
- We’re one of the longest running non profit debt management companies at 26 years in business.
- Since 1991, we’ve saved Americans over $1.7 billion in debt and interest charges.
- We’ve helped over 50,000 people get out of debt.
- Because of our strong relationships with the credit card companies, we’re able to secure the best possible interest rates on your bills.
- Our Better Business Bureau A+ rating shows us to be a trusted industry leader.
Start Your Plan to Financial Freedom
If you’re ready to get out of debt once and for all, then contact us online by filling out the form above, or by calling CreditGuard of America at 1-800-500-6489.
Certified Credit Counselors are available Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Eastern, Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Eastern, Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern.
It’s time for you to stop surviving and start living!
For more information on our debt management program, please visit: