See how fast you can get out of debt
How to Pick the Right Debt Management Program
Looking for more information on how you can overcome your debt? A debt management program will help you get back on track with your finances and put an end to those harassing creditor calls. When you enroll in our services, a certified credit counselor will work on your behalf to lower your interest, lower your payments, and help put you on a path to financial recovery.
Here’s how we can help.
Goals of a Debt Management Program
The purpose of a debt management program is to help reduce both your amount of debt and the time it takes for you to successfully pay it off. Our certified credit counselors will contact your creditors on your behalf to help reduce your rates and create a payment plan that works for you.
4 Essential Components of a Debt Management Program
- We start by taking an in-depth look at your various unsecured debts, which are debts that are not attached to a particular asset, to help prioritize where your money should go
- We then contact your creditors on your behalf to help reduce your outstanding interest and lower your payments by up to 60 percent
- After, we consolidate your various debts into one easy, more affordable monthly payment
- In addition to our debt management program, our credit counseling services will help you learn to live within your new budget but teaching you the financial skills you need to get out and stay out of debt
How Exactly Does Debt Management Work?
Our debt specialists work with your creditors to negotiate lower monthly payments and decrease or eliminate your credit card interest. We can reduce your existing payments by up to 60 percent by consolidating your bills into a single monthly payment. Depending on the creditor, we may also be able to waive all late fees, all penalty fees and work toward bringing your accounts back to a “current status” after 3 months.
Here’s what we do for you:
- When you speak with a certified credit counselor, you receive a confidential consultation where we determine the best solution for your needs.
- We determine the lowest possible payment for each creditor and renegotiate the terms of each account on your behalf.
- We get interest rates reduced or eliminated.
- We get accounts reset to current.
- We get late fees discontinued.
- We get over-limit fees discontinued
- We stop creditor collection calls to give you peace of mind.
- We collect one affordable monthly payment from you and use it to pay off all outstanding debt on your behalf.
- We provide ongoing credit counseling and financial education.
- We provide superior customer service both through our secured web experience and our highly skilled customer service staff.
In addition to our financial services, our credit counselors will also provide additional educational resources to help you stay on top of your finances, including credit management tips, household budgeting advice and other money management guidelines to help you budget successfully.
The bottom line: We help you get out—and stay out—of debt.
The CreditGuard Advantage
Because of our proven success record and strong relationships with the credit card companies, we’re able to secure the best possible interest rates on your bills. Our Better Business Bureau A+ rating and proven track record show us to be a trusted industry leader. Since 1991 we’ve helped Americans save over $1.7 billion in debt and interest charges.
Debt Help and Relief
Contact us online by filling out the form above, or call CreditGuard of America at 1-800-500-6489 for more information on our nonprofit credit counseling and debt counseling agency.
Certified Credit Counselors are available [cga_hours].
For more information on our debt management program, please visit: