Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation in Washington
With bills mounting, it’s always hard to think you can achieve freedom from your debts. When you’re falling behind in paying the bills and even minimum payments aren’t doable, it’s tough to stay positive. At CreditGUARD of America, Inc., however, our expert financial counselors will help you reclaim your financial independence. We understand that it’s tough to always meet financial obligations.
Find Debt Relief Today!
Everyone Qualifies at Washington Debt Consolidation
Many people think that their debt is too high, meaning they’re ineligible for debt relief. This is not true if you’re a part of our Washington debt consolidation program. You’ll work one-on-one with your financial counselor to put together a financial plan that works for your specific needs.
Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling with CreditGUARD
We also offer debt consolidation, an excellent solution for people facing a lot of credit card debt. Debt consolidation is the process in which all of your creditor bills are combined together for one simple payment. Your financial counselor will determine your debt-to-income ratio to ensure you can afford the payment with this program. Keep in mind that your counselor will also negotiate with your creditors for lower interest to help keep the monthly payment affordable.
If you’d like to know more about debt consolidation in Washington and our other services, feel free to call our friendly staff at 1-800-500-6489.
Clients We’ve helped in Washington
No Rows Returned for SQL select city, savings from client_savings_demographics where state = 'wa' and savings > 100 ORDER BY csa_id DESC LIMIT 10
We can help you get out of debt in Washington. Call us at 1-800-500-6489 to find out how!
A Seattle, Washington client’s husband took out a loan that they really could not afford to help their son out. This put them behind on their monthly bills then they became overwhelmed in debt. Client has over $6,000 in credit card debt with six accounts. Client was paying $274 a month and with our program she will pay $180. She will be out of debt in 4years and 4 months instead of 35 year and 2 months.
From: RCW Title 18 Businesses and Professions
Chapter 18.28 Debt Adjusting
RCW 18.28.110 Debt adjuster — Functions required to be performed.
Every debt adjuster shall perform the following functions:
(1) Make a permanent record of all payments by debtors, or on the debtors’ behalf, and of all disbursements to creditors of such debtors, and shall keep and maintain in this state all such records, and all payments not distributed to creditors. No person shall intentionally make any false entry in any such record, or intentionally mutilate, destroy or otherwise dispose of any such record. Such records shall at all times be open for inspection by the attorney general or the attorney general’s authorized agent, and shall be preserved as original records or by microfilm or other methods of duplication for at least six years after making the final entry therein.
(2) Deliver a completed copy of the contract between the debt adjuster and a debtor to the debtor immediately after the debtor executes the contract, and sign the debtor’s copy of such contract.
(3) Unless paid by check or money order, deliver a receipt to a debtor for each payment within five days after receipt of such payment.
(4) Distribute to the creditors of the debtor at least once each forty days after receipt of payment during the term of the contract at least eighty-five percent of each payment received from the debtor.
(5) At least once every month render an accounting to the debtor which shall indicate the total amount received from or on behalf of the debtor, the total amount paid to each creditor, the total amount which any creditor has agreed to accept as payment in full on any debt owed the creditor by the debtor, the amount of charges deducted, and any amount held in trust. The debt adjuster shall in addition render such an account to a debtor within ten days after written demand.(6) Notify the debtor, in writing, within five days of notification to the debt adjuster by a creditor that the creditor refuses to accept payment pursuant to the contract between the debt adjuster and the debtor.
Learn More about Our Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Services in:
Find Debt Relief Today!
Certified Credit Counselors are available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern.
For more information on debt consolidation, please visit:
Why Choose CreditGuard? Learn what sets our debt consolidation services apart from the rest and how we can help you take control of your debt.
The Ultimate Debt Survival Guide. Need some practical advice for dealing with debt? You’ve come to the right place. This free downloadable guide can teach you the basics of managing debt (and more).
Is Debt Settlement a Good Idea? Debt settlement and debt consolidation are not the same. Learn more about the process (and consequences) of settling your debts before going down that path.