Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation in South Carolina
In light of the recent economic and social disruptions caused by Covid-19 (Coronavirus), being financially responsible has become more critical than ever. If you’re facing a credit card debt problem that seems too big or difficult to solve on your own, CreditGUARD can help with nonprofit credit counseling and debt management solutions. Call one of our certified credit counselors today at 1-800-500-6489 to learn more about our programs.
Change Your Life with South Carolina Credit Counseling
Just because you’re in debt doesn’t mean life is over. We understand that falling into debt can happen to any one of us. At CreditGUARD of America, Inc., we’ve been helping people get rid of debt for over two decades. No matter how much debt you’re facing, you are eligible for our services. As a nonprofit debt consulting organization, we are dedicated to serving your unique financial needs. If you have mounting debt, you can be assured we’ll help you take charge of your finances. Call us today at 1-800-589-1643.
Find Debt Relief Today!
Programs to Suit Your Needs at South Carolina Debt Consolidation
We offer a wide array of services to suit your unique needs, including budgeting and debt management. If you need tips and strategies on budgeting for financial success, our certified financial counselors are happy to assist. They will help you devise a plan to pay bills on time along with saving for the future. Our debt management program includes debt consolidation.
The Top 3 Reasons to Choose CreditGUARD Debt Consolidation in South Carolina
- Our counselors work closely with clients to evaluate both secured and unsecured debts and create a personalized financial plan and actionable budget.
- We will negotiate with your creditors for lower payments, including lower interest rates and stop the stream of harassing collections calls.
- Your unsecured debts can be consolidated into one simple and affordable monthly payment. With our help, you’ll be on your way to a debt-free life.
Resources for South Carolina Debt Relief
We even provide our clients with the educational resources for financial planning, home financing, money management, and fair collection practices. Knowledge is power, and we want to empower you. With our resources for fair collection practices, you can stop the harassing collection calls and act as your advocate.
Learn More About Our Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Services in:
How Much Could You Save In The Palmetto State?
Every case is unique. While we can’t say exactly how much you’ll save in interest, take a look at how much we saved other South Carolina clients!
- A Hemingway, South Carolina client saved an estimated $14,434.26
- A New Ellenton, South Carolina client saved an estimated $34,262.45
- A Pauline, South Carolina client saved an estimated $1,388.34
- A Goose Creek, South Carolina client saved an estimated $12,526.38
- A Charleston, South Carolina client saved an estimated $57,921.35
- A Beaufort, South Carolina client saved an estimated $18,946.87
- A York, South Carolina client saved an estimated $2,419.98
- A Hopkins, South Carolina client saved an estimated $40,622.87
- A Branchville, South Carolina client saved an estimated $13,981.01
- A Bluffton, South Carolina client saved an estimated $8,703.88
Clients We’ve helped in South Carolina
No Rows Returned for SQL select city, savings from client_savings_demographics where state = 'sc' and savings > 100 ORDER BY csa_id DESC LIMIT 10
South Carolina Statistics
We can help you get out of debt in South Carolina. Call us at 800-589-1643 to find out how!
Live life today and get on track with help from CreditGUARD of America, Inc. We will help guide you with an effective and hassle-free solution to get out of debt. If you’d like to learn more regarding debt consolidation in South Carolina, call us today or fill out the online form above.
Find Debt Relief Today!
Certified Credit Counselors are available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern.
For more information on debt consolidation, please visit:
Why Choose CreditGuard? Learn what sets our debt consolidation services apart from the rest and how we can help you take control of your debt.
The Ultimate Debt Survival Guide. Need some practical advice for dealing with debt? You’ve come to the right place. This free downloadable guide can teach you the basics of managing debt (and more).
Is Debt Settlement a Good Idea? Debt settlement and debt consolidation are not the same. Learn more about the process (and consequences) of settling your debts before going down that path.