See How Much Money We Can Save You!
Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation in Kansas
Clients We’ve helped in Kansas
|A Overland Park, Kansas client saved an estimated $1,416.25|
|A Iola, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,807.88|
|A Wichita, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,125.75|
|A Belleville, Kansas client saved an estimated $7,855.65|
|A Manhattan, Kansas client saved an estimated $36,897.39|
|A Wichita, Kansas client saved an estimated $12,931.74|
|A Westwood, Kansas client saved an estimated $63,711.02|
|A Dighton, Kansas client saved an estimated $8,933.76|
|A Wichita, Kansas client saved an estimated $4,172.86|
|A Haysville, Kansas client saved an estimated $2,230.54|
We can help you get out of debt in Kansas. Call us at 1-800-589-1643 to find out how!
Kansas Guide to CreditGUARD Credit Counseling
If you’re looking for Kansas credit counseling and debt consolidation, the best option is CreditGUARD of America, Inc. Our nonprofit organization empowers you to become financially independent. Our debt consolidation experts will consolidate your unsecured debt into one affordable monthly payment at a reduced interest rate.
CreditGUARD goes a step further by offering counseling services to support your efforts to become debt-free. This support is comprehensive and wide-ranging. It encompasses emotional support, practical coaching, and educational resources designed to give you all the tools you need.
The Top 3 Reasons to Choose CreditGUARD Kansas Debt Consolidation
- Our counselors work closely with clients to evaluate both secured and unsecured debts and create a personalized financial plan and actionable budget.
- We will negotiate with your creditors for lower payments, including lower interest rates and stop the stream of harassing collections calls.
- Your unsecured debts can be consolidated into one simple and affordable monthly payment. With our help, you’ll be on your way to a debt-free life.
Real Kansas Client Success
A woman from Wichita, Kansas, relied on credit cards to help her struggling daughter and grandchild rebuild their lives after her son-in-law walked out on the family. The client, a seventy-three-year-old woman on a fixed income, had wracked-up more than sixteen thousand dollars in credit card debt at annual percentage rates more than twenty-five percent. Struggling to make the minimum payments, she was beside herself about her situation. I assured her that we could help. After she calmed down, I reviewed her income and her expenses and consolidated her four credit cards into one monthly payment that saved her $63 per month. Her interest rates were lowered by more than fifty percent, and she will be out of debt in four years and one month.
How Much Could You Save in the Sunflower State?
Every case is unique. While we can’t say exactly how much you’ll save in interest, take a look at how much we saved other Kansas clients!
- A Lyons, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,524.39
- A Junction City, Kansas client saved an estimated $13,053.59
- A Neodesha, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,183.47
- A Leavenworth, Kansas client saved an estimated $20,646.21
- A Newton, Kansas client saved an estimated $4,943.62
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $15,716.89
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $8,279.16
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $21,463.18
- A Chanute, Kansas client saved an estimated $29,130.44
- A Wichita, Kansas client saved an estimated $8,453.41
Achieve Debt Freedom
Debt doesn’t have to feel scary. You can handle it with help. No matter how large or small your debt is, no matter what your financial background, credit counseling can improve your life. Whether you need help maintaining a budget or just a little bit of encouragement in your credit counseling process, we are here for you. Determine if CreditGUARD is right for you by discussing your situation with us. Throughout the program, you can track your progress as you pay down your debt. Your counselor will help you develop a complete plan to become debt-free and achieve important milestones along the way. With each payment, you will get closer and closer to achieving your dreams for the future. If credit counseling sounds like something you need to take control of your debt, give us a call today.
Learn More about Our Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Services in: