Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation in Kansas
In light of the recent economic and social disruptions caused by Covid-19 (Coronavirus), being financially responsible has become more critical than ever. If you’re facing a credit card debt problem that seems too big or difficult to solve on your own, CreditGUARD can help with nonprofit credit counseling and debt management solutions. Call one of our certified credit counselors today at 1-800-500-6489 to learn more about our programs.
If you’re looking for Kansas credit counseling and debt consolidation, the best option is CreditGUARD of America, Inc. Our nonprofit organization empowers you to become financially independent. Our debt consolidation experts will consolidate your unsecured debt into one affordable monthly payment at a reduced interest rate.
Find Debt Relief Today!
The Top 3 Reasons to Choose CreditGUARD Kansas Debt Consolidation
- Our counselors work closely with clients to evaluate both secured and unsecured debts and create a personalized financial plan and actionable budget.
- We will negotiate with your creditors for lower payments, including lower interest rates and stop the stream of harassing collections calls.
- Your unsecured debts can be consolidated into one simple and affordable monthly payment. With our help, you’ll be on your way to a debt-free life.
Achieve Debt Freedom
Debt doesn’t have to feel scary. You can handle it with help. No matter how large or small your debt is, no matter what your financial background, credit counseling can improve your life. Whether you need help maintaining a budget or just a little bit of encouragement in your credit counseling process, we are here for you. Determine if CreditGUARD is right for you by discussing your situation with us. Throughout the program, you can track your progress as you pay down your debt. Your counselor will help you develop a complete plan to become debt-free and achieve important milestones along the way. With each payment, you will get closer and closer to achieving your dreams for the future. If credit counseling sounds like something you need to take control of your debt, give us a call today.
Clients We’ve helped in Kansas
No Rows Returned for SQL select city, savings from client_savings_demographics where state = 'ks' and savings > 100 ORDER BY csa_id DESC LIMIT 10
We can help you get out of debt in Kansas. Call us at 1-800-500-6489 to find out how!
Real Kansas Client Success
A woman from Wichita, Kansas, relied on credit cards to help her struggling daughter and grandchild rebuild their lives after her son-in-law walked out on the family. The client, a seventy-three-year-old woman on a fixed income, had wracked-up more than sixteen thousand dollars in credit card debt at annual percentage rates more than twenty-five percent. Struggling to make the minimum payments, she was beside herself about her situation. I assured her that we could help. After she calmed down, I reviewed her income and her expenses and consolidated her four credit cards into one monthly payment that saved her $63 per month. Her interest rates were lowered by more than fifty percent, and she will be out of debt in four years and one month.
How Much Could You Save in the Sunflower State?
Every case is unique. While we can’t say exactly how much you’ll save in interest, take a look at how much we saved other Kansas clients!
- A Lyons, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,524.39
- A Junction City, Kansas client saved an estimated $13,053.59
- A Neodesha, Kansas client saved an estimated $18,183.47
- A Leavenworth, Kansas client saved an estimated $20,646.21
- A Newton, Kansas client saved an estimated $4,943.62
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $15,716.89
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $8,279.16
- A Kansas City, Kansas client saved an estimated $21,463.18
- A Chanute, Kansas client saved an estimated $29,130.44
- A Wichita, Kansas client saved an estimated $8,453.41
Learn More about Our Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Services in:
Kansas Residents: DMP License #CSO.0000007
Find Debt Relief Today!
Certified Credit Counselors are available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern.
For more information on debt consolidation, please visit:
Why Choose CreditGuard? Learn what sets our debt consolidation services apart from the rest and how we can help you take control of your debt.
The Ultimate Debt Survival Guide. Need some practical advice for dealing with debt? You’ve come to the right place. This free downloadable guide can teach you the basics of managing debt (and more).
Is Debt Settlement a Good Idea? Debt settlement and debt consolidation are not the same. Learn more about the process (and consequences) of settling your debts before going down that path.