Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation in Georgia
If you’re facing credit debt and falling behind on paying your bills, CreditGUARD of America is here to get you out of red ink and into the black. As a trusted nonprofit credit counseling agency, CreditGUARD can help you take control of your finances and rebuild. Call us today at 1-800-589-1643.
Life can throw unexpected curve balls like the loss of a job position or an untimely illness. Also, sometimes it can just be difficult to manage a budget. Whatever the reason, CreditGUARD has the expertise and surefire action plans to get you on the road to a debt-free life.
Find Debt Relief Today!
The Top 3 Benefits of Georgia Non Profit Debt Consolidation
With Georgia non profit debt consolidation at CreditGUARD, you’ll receive assistance from a certified financial counselor.
- Our specialists will review your individual situation and work closely with you to develop and implement a personalized plan to alleviate debt. Our financial counselors are 100 percent committed to your financial well-being and will assist you with personal budgeting and debt consolidation.
- Our programs help you get out of debt within a few years instead of 30 years, by consolidating unsecured debt into one easy payment.
- In addition to lowering monthly payments, our counselors will be able to stop collections calls, eliminate late fees and lower the interest rates by negotiating with creditors. All around, our professionals have the know-how to get the job done.
How Much Could You Save?
Every case is unique. While we can’t say exactly how much you’ll save in interest, take a look at how much we saved other Georgia clients!
- A Lawrenceville, Georgia client saved an estimated $55,431.73
- A Jakin, Georgia client saved an estimated $12,328.58
- A Stone Mountain, Georgia client saved an estimated $2,899.86
- A Weston, Georgia client saved an estimated $20,053.45
- A Port Wentworth, Georgia client saved an estimated $3,820.11
- A Perry, Georgia client saved an estimated $4,074.55
- A Hephzibah, Georgia client saved an estimated $2,999.84
- A Riverdale, Georgia client saved an estimated $3,437.22
- A Garden City, Georgia client saved an estimated $1,196.84
- An Oxford, Georgia client saved an estimated $13,854.17
Living a Debt-Free Life in Georgia
Living life debt-free is the best way to enjoy life and save for the future. You can start today by calling 1-800-589-1643 for debt consolidation in Georgia. Our financial counselors are always happy to take your call and answer any questions that you may have. You’ll find the certified credit counselors at CreditGUARD to be knowledgeable and helpful.
Clients We’ve helped in Georgia
|A Colquitt, Georgia client saved an estimated $3,034.80|
|A Athens, Georgia client saved an estimated $8,022.13|
|A Nahunta, Georgia client saved an estimated $5,139.54|
|A Augusta, Georgia client saved an estimated $15,539.86|
|A Alpharetta, Georgia client saved an estimated $39,046.12|
|A Blairsville, Georgia client saved an estimated $9,358.44|
|A Lilburn, Georgia client saved an estimated $8,029.88|
|A Stone Mountain, Georgia client saved an estimated $17,911.33|
|A Young Harris, Georgia client saved an estimated $6,340.78|
|A Evans, Georgia client saved an estimated $13,629.06|
|Average Georgia persons per household||2.36|
|Average Georgia client age||49.78125|
|Average Georgia client annual income||$30,497.59|
|Average Georgia client annual expenses||$27,110.92|
|Average Georgia client total debt||$12,660.00|
|Average Georgia client savings||$15,941.10|
We can help you get out of debt in Georgia. Call us at 1-800-589-1643 to find out how!
An Alpharetta man lost his job when the market crashed and was unemployed for three years. He had to liquidate his assets and his 401k plan to keep up with bills, and then he was hospitalized and incurred medical bills that he had to pay out of pocket. We were able to consolidate $6,000 in medical bills that he was behind on. By consolidating the debt, he was able to manage all his bills monthly and start paying off the medical bills so his credit would not be damaged. He was extremely grateful for our services.
One of our clients from Savannah, Georgia is elderly and on a small fixed income. She owes over $3,000 on four credit cards—all of which she is severely behind. Once she was approved for our debt management program, we were able to reduce the amount of interest she will be paying by $2,661.88 and reduce the length of time needed to pay these accounts off by 20 years and seven months.
In Columbus, Georgia, a client reached out who’d fallen on hard times due to a job loss. With a delinquent debt of over $5,000, he felt his credit was ruined. With our solution, he is no longer paying late fees, the collection calls have stopped, and he’ll be debt free in less than 21/2 years!
A client in Unadilla, Georgia had medical debt piling up. Both she and her husband suffered from skin cancer. The travel costs and doctor’s bills associated with treatment began to mount. Being three months behind on $4,000 worth of credit cards cost her a lot in fees and penalties. Now that she’s using our program, she will get back on track, discontinue the fees, and have these accounts paid off in less than five years!
Learn More about Our Debt Consolidation and Credit Counseling Services in:
Find Debt Relief Today!
Certified Credit Counselors are available Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Eastern, Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Eastern, Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern.
For more information on debt consolidation, please visit:
Why Choose CreditGuard? Learn what sets our debt consolidation services apart from the rest and how we can help you take control of your debt.
The Ultimate Debt Survival Guide. Need some practical advice for dealing with debt? You’ve come to the right place. This free downloadable guide can teach you the basics of managing debt (and more).
Is Debt Settlement a Good Idea? Debt settlement and debt consolidation are not the same. Learn more about the process (and consequences) of settling your debts before going down that path.